Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Abstract Seascape Painting "Stormy Days of Summer III" by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad






Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 Original abstract seascape painting on 28"x45"x1.5" gallery wrapped canvas.

 This GORGEOUS, piece is wired and ready to hang..

 The paint flow continues around the sides for a beautiful finish.

 Click HERE for more info

 Visit http://KimberlyConradFineArt.com to view more of my work.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view my SEASCAPES



 Thought for Today....

Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your GOD is.

Author: Anonymous


It has been a tough few weeks here in the Conrad home.Hubby had open heart surgery in December, we both had a couple of health scares after that, one of my son's had shoulder surgery, and now I am sick with what I guess is a version of the flu. Fever , chills, body aches, hoarse....such trivial things in the scheme of things. I have friends who are preparing for the deaths of loved ones, and other such true challenges- and yet, I must admit I am feeling like my little storms are not letting up. Do you ever feel that way? That you no more than get through one thing, and the next challenge is beating down your door????  They are not giant storms- just little ones- but they seem so constant and they wear you down.There is a beautiful song that has been my "Go To" song for the past month. It can be downloaded from itunes, but below is a link to a video of it by the original artist Lauren Daigle.

https://youtu.be/n_aVFVveJNs




Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment