Saturday, June 11, 2016

Contemporary Landscape,Sunset Painting “Sunset Reflections” by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"




FRESH OFF THE EASEL....


This is painting #13 of the 30/30 painting challenge with Leslie Saeta

The paint flow continues around the sides for a beautiful finish, this large sunset is read to hang.


"Sunset Reflections"

 28"x45"x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas


 Click HERE for more info

 View more of my work at http://kimberlyconradfineart.com

 View just Seascapes at http://coastallivingart.com


A Thought for Today....

“We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

Anonymous







 Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art
 Gallery Boarding House Studio Galleries
 220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
 Denver, CO 80203
 303.881.2258






Oh MY Goodness!!

 It hit me today that I leave for my Dream Trip to Italy in just 22 days!

 I have been so busy with work and puppies and house guests, the days have flown by.

 This trip has been a dream of mine for longer than I can remember.

 It is an art workshop with my dear friend Joan Fullerton, and another dear friend Judith Babcock is  going as well!

 We begin with 2 days in Florence....just for fun....


Followed by  3 days/nights painting in Cortona (the town from my  favorite movie "Under the Tuscan Sun").


We then travel to the Chianti Hills to a restored 12th century monastery for 4 days of painting.


Our view from the terrace!



We complete the trip with one last day/night in Florence.

Oh My....what more could a girl ask for ??

Well, I shall tell you what more.....my dear sweet HUBBY is taking 12 days of vacation to be home with our furry family of five.

That my friends, is the super thick butter cream icing on the cake!!

I'd love to share my trip with YOU, and will post updates as often as possible while gone.
Click HERE to like my Facebook art page, where updates will be posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment