Friday, October 21, 2016

Abstract Landscape, Sunset, Contemporary Painting "Sky in Motion II" by International Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

FRESH OFF THE EASEL....

36"x36"x1.5" Gallery Wrapped Original

Click HERE for more info.


To view my latest SEASCAPES, visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com


A Thought for Today.....

"The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old but on building the new."

Socrates

This is my first chance to blog since the Sant Fe trip. I got sick.....ugh...yep....the respiratory crud......sick the last day, then for the my three days back home in Denver, better now. Today I flew to San Diego for a week for some continued business training. I'll be in school all day for the next eight days, so I wanted to share photos from our last day in Santa Fe. We played a bit on Canyon road in the morning, the painters and sculptors were out, then on to Ghost Ranch.







No comments:

Post a Comment