Sunday, April 23, 2017

Contemporary Seascape,Abstract Beach Art, "Beach Dreams-Azurean and Green II" by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad


Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 Original 9"x12" poured acrylic abstract beach seascape painting on 140 lb archival paper.

 $99.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

 These small paintings on paper are color studies for my larger paintings on canvas.

 Commissions are welcome. Gallery wrapped and paper prints are available in multiple sizes.

 Visit http://CoastalLivingArt.com to view more of my seascapes.

 Visit http://KimberlyConradfineArt.com to view more of my work.

 Meet  Kimberly HERE



 Thought for Today......

"It is MY mind that creates my experiences. I am unlimited in my own ability to create good in my life"

Louise Hay

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203


303.881.2258

No comments:

Post a Comment